A Culinary Celebration of Louisville Legends
In recognition of Vincenzo and Agostino Gabriele and their storied legacy of mentorship and influence upon the Louisville culinary scene, we honor them, fittingly, with a dinner to toast to their legacy and support a scholarship fund to assist young chefs to train and study in Italy.
Presented by Sullivan University, the Italian Cultural Institute of Louisville, and the Italian-American Association of Louisville, the dinner will feature five Italian wines and five courses, each prepared by a local chef whose career was shaped by the Gabriele brothers.
The dinner will be held at the Sullivan University campus on May 22 from 5:30pm - 8:30pm. Tickets are $125 per person, and all proceeds will benefit scholarships at Sullivan University in the name of Vincenzo and Agostino to support young chefs as they study culinary arts in Italy.
Dress for the event is business casual.
- The event be held in the student cafeteria of Sullivan University at 3101 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40205.
- Parking is available on-site.
- Entry to the event is through the administration building main entrance (please see map below). Please be courteous that classes are ongoing in other parts of the campus.
- Guests are invited to arrive around 5 pm to mingle before dinner.
- Upon arrival, guests are invited to check in at our registration desk. We did not mail physical copies of the tickets but rather will have your registration information on-hand.
- Table assignments will be posted for individuals to view and locate seating.
Schedule of Events
- Dinner will begin at 5:30 pm.
- We will host a special recognition ceremony for Vincenzo and Agostino Gabriele and will announce the scholarship recipients, who will partake in an intensive 10-day course at the Bivero Pizza Academy in Florence.
- Dinner will continue with five courses paired with five unique wines all prepared by esteemed local chefs.
- Dinner will last at until approximately 8:30 pm.
Register and Donate
Thank you for your interest! Due to overwhelming demand, we have sold all tickets. Individuals interested in making a donation to the scholarship fund are welcome to contribute, but event tickets are no longer being offered.